Super Heroes- by Dancy Black

Hey guys I'm Dancy, Josh's soon to be wife. I've taken a big interest in super heroes lately, that probably has to do with the fact that my fiance is crazy about them. I honestly didn't know much about really any super heroes, villains, or any of that stuff before he came along. Now though, I have watched Arrow, Flash, Jessica Jones, Dare Devil, Heroes, X-men, Batman and a couple other hero shows and movies. He didn't stop there, he also made me get into comics I still have yet to read the ones he wanted but he made me start by reading some I was already interested in The Walking Dead which I finished them all they had out. After he got me hooked I found myself fascinated by all the powers they had, what they could do, and what their weaknesses are. We started to write a book together, we have a couple chapters finished. Last week I started writing my own book about a world where everyone one is born with a super power, it is really good so far I am really excited about it. Super heroes are not just heroes for the fact they have powers, like the Green Arrow has no powers at all he just has an extremely high skill set and is very fit because of all the time he spent on an island or Batman who have a load of money and use a bunch of inventions to help him save the day. A hero in the movies are these people who go out and save people from the unjust and bad guys but what I really believe is that real super heroes are all around us. They are the men and women that fight for us every day, the single parents working several jobs to take care of their kids, the step parents that come into a house chose to be role models then love and provide for a family that didn't start off theirs, a doctor or nurse who saved someones life, that police officer who stopped that drunk driver or even the friend at the party who takes away their drunk friends keys so they couldn't drive away in the first place. Super heroes don't have to have super powers they are just people who do things that impact those around them. We all have the potential to be heroes in fact most of us are more of a hero then we realize. I love the passion and commitment it takes to be a true hero.  

Comments

Popular Posts