The Great Topic Race!


Okay, so since I started The Den I have written about Magic: The Gathering, YuGiOh, Skyrim, Disney Infinity and Fantasy Superhero Teams. These all have been interesting topics and I enjoyed researching and writing about them. Now though, I'd like my readers to choose the topic. For the next 2 weeks I will be taking suggestions in the comments for topics I can write about. I will choose 3 topics and after 2 weeks is up I will cover those topics in The Den. Only restrictions is that the topics must be appropriate and relatively tasteful, and logistically possible. (e.g. I dont own a Playstation system or an Xbox One, and I cant and wont go spend money to buy some game for my 360, Classic Xbox, or DS2 systems in order to write a topic).

So, movies, TV shows, video games, board games, toys, paraphernalia, comic books, whatever ties into fantasy and sci-fi media that makes an interesting topic, suggest away!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts